Step One – Book your Free Consultation
Your first appointment is completely free and without obligation. Looking for the right advice? The first step is to find out all the facts. We can help. Complete the enquiry form on this page for more information.
Step Two – The Initial Examination
You’ll receive a thorough examination which includes digital x-rays* and photos. We discuss possible treatment options available to you at Saacks Orthodontics. The following questions cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. *A small charge for digital x-rays is incurred.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can correct?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
Step Three – Diagnostic Assessment
Dr Saacks completes a careful individualised assessment. Based on this assessment we recommend the most appropriate treatment to give you the best possible results. While we can answer all general questions about treatment during the initial consultation, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it’s important to analyse each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.