So which is the best orthodontic treatment system?
The only way we can recommend the best treatment is to invite any potential new patients into the practice for a thorough orthodontic assessment. We allow up to an hour for each consultation. It’s a risk free assessment and without obligation.
Only when we have chatted to the patient (and parents in the case of younger children), examined any x-rays or digital images and sometimes consulted with their regular dentist can we discuss our comprehensive treatment proposal. It covers the system recommended, length of treatment time and payment options.
Do you want a discreet orthodontic option?
Change your smile without changing your lifestyle. 3M™ Clarity™ ADVANCED Clear Braces give you the freedom to enjoy the little things in life because you never have to take them out. Meals, snacks and beverages are less hassle with no daily maintenance beyond normal brushing and flossing. Dr. Saacks and his team will manage the process from start to finish so you don’t have to. And the best part is, they’re virtually unnoticeable.
Read more about clear braces 3M.com/claritybraces.
Here at Saacks Orthodontics, we also use the progressive teeth straightening option Invisalign. Invisalign was designed to discreetly but effectively straighten a patient’s teeth.
By using custom made, removable aligners, we can straighten your teeth gradually, and very specifically. These aligners are so discreet no one will know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment – unless you tell them, that is.
The main benefits of Invisalign are:
- Comfortable. Invisalign has no metal brackets or wires, which can reduce mouth irritation and oral sores typically seen in traditional metal braces.
- Removable. The clear aligners can be removed for teeth cleaning and eating. It’s been shown to be a more comfortable and healthier alternative to traditional metal braces. Because you can remove your Invisalign aligners, decay and decalcification (unsightly marks) and gum infections aren’t a problem.
- Fewer appointments. Invisalign can also limit the amount of appointments you will need from Saacks Orthodontics. Because you change your aligners approximately every two weeks, this will mean fewer visits you will need to attend. This is especially good for patients who live outside the immediate vicinity of either Bondi Junction or Port Macquarie.
- Virtually invisible. The aligners are comfortable to wear and you wont have to change your busy lifestyle. Because these aligners are custom made, they fit seamlessly over your teeth and are practically invisible.
Invisalign also has an option for our teenage patients called Invisalign Teen. We have ensured this treatment is comfortable, still discreet and keeps their oral health and hygiene is pristine condition.
Today, Invisalign has reshaped over 4 million smiles worldwide, so it’s no wonder its one of the most popular orthodontic treatments.
Are you looking for a more cost effective teeth-straightening option?
Throughout Australia, traditional metal braces are still the most popular form of orthodontics used. Their popularity comes from their proven track record of dramatically straightening teeth, in a short amount of time.
With recent advancements in orthodontic technology, today traditional braces are much sleeker, slimmer and more comfortable and less visible.
The greatest benefit of traditional braces is they can fix any orthodontic problem, whether major or minor. These can include complex orthodontic issues like crooked and crowded teeth, a misaligned bite, and jaw problems.
At Saacks Orthodontics we use two types of traditional braces:
- Standard metal braces. These are comprised of brackets and wires which are strategically bonded to each tooth to maximise your tooths movement. Dental wires will then be placed through these brackets to start the process.
- Ceramic braces. These braces work like traditional braces but they are made from a tooth coloured material to be more discreet. They are a great option for patients wanting their teeth straightened effectively, but more discreetly.
Traditional braces treatment can take anywhere from 6 to 24 months. This will depend on your orthodontic needs.
Be assured that at saacks orthodontics, whatever orthodontic treatment is prescribed it will be in the best interest of the patient and to produce the best possible healthy smile.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you or to book an appointment, please contact us today.